Inside Celebrity Content
Who is Stephanie Sanzo?
In 1987, Stephanie Sanzo was born. Stephanie Sanzo is Australian by birth. She is an Aries by horoscope. Personal trainer, internet superstar, and well-known Australian fitness star Stephanie Sanzo.
Stephanie didn’t care about exercise, fitness, or attending the gym when she was younger, but after having two children, she put on more than 25 kg.
A healthy physique is important, so she joined a gym after feeling unwell, unfit, and uncomfortable about her health and appearance as a result. She also decides to become a personal trainer and a gym enthusiast.
To build a fit body, Stephanie Sanzo did not start by going to the gym. Using a set of dumbbells, Stephanie began his workout journey at home to lose extra weight.
Then Stephanie left her job, gave up her competitive career, earned her teacher certification, and started spending all of her time coaching clients. As time went on, she considered uploading images, motivational quotes, and videos of her own online along with the success stories of her clients and the physical changes she had undergone.
She gained the moniker “Steph Fit Mum” as a result of the success of her writing.
In this post, we focused on Stephanie Sanzo’s workout regimen, nutrition plan, exercise routine, fitness regimen, gym routine, workout video, and Instagram photographs.
Stephanie Sanzo has a gorgeous and attractive body, and she looks stunning. She puts a lot of effort into maintaining her ideal physique and avoids excessive dieting. Let’s look at Stepney Sanzo’s body measurements, exercise regimen, and nutrition strategy:
Stephanie Sanzo Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 1 inch (153 cm approx..)|
|Weight||117 lbs (53 kg approx..)|
|Bra cup size||40B|
|Body Type||Hour Glass|
Diet Of Stephanie Sanzo
Stephanie Sanzo prefers a balanced and healthy diet and does not believe in following any extreme diets. The Stephanie Sanzo eating plan consists of:
- Stephanie Sanzo only eats organic foods and believes that it keeps her healthy and helps in lose weight.
- She keeps changing her food and does not eat the same thing every day.
- Her breakfast includes boiled eggs with avocado and rye toast, or muesli and fresh fruit salad with yogurt.
- Her snacks include green tea or lemonade with almonds, walnuts, and pecans.
- Stephanie Sanzo’s diet plan for lunch consisted of crispy dishes spiced with fresh salads.
- She takes a healthy dinner with fish or salmon with fish or salmon.
- Stephanie Sanzo drinks about 4 to 5 liters of water every day.
- She also loves drinking unsafe fresh juice as it provides important minerals and vitamins. This is all about Stephanie Sanzo’s diet plan.
Stephanie Sanzo’s Exercise Program
In her routine, Stephanie Sanzo spends five to ten minutes warming up, fifteen minutes stretching, thirty minutes strengthening her long legs, and thirty minutes strengthening her arms. Look at Stephanie Sanzo’s exercise program:
Leg Exercise With Stephanie Sanzo
- extended legs while seated 10 reps in 2 sets.
- glute abduction machine for sitting 10 reps in 2 sets.
- Lie-down hamstring curls 10 reps in 2 sets.
- Romanian deadlift superset with walking dumbbell lunges 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- Superset of seated leg presses and hamstring raise machines 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- On a weighted machine, the glute kicks back. 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- Super setting a cable squat with a cable pull-through 3 sets, 10–12 reps
Exercise For Stephanie Sanzo’s Triceps And Chest
- Weighted bench press 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- Boost machine row 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- dumbbell flat bench press exercises 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- weight-bearing pushups 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions on the triceps pushdown
- Bodyweight skull crusher: four sets at 12–15 repetitions.
Learn more about the “Stephanie Sanzo exercise program”,
Stephanie Sanzo Exercise For The Back And Shoulders
- individual dumbbells 4 sets, 10–12 reps of the single arm pulldown row with the Arnold press
- shoulder press with a dumbbell 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions
- Weighted chin-ups 8 repetitions over 4 sets
- 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions of seated cable press superset with cable face pulls
- 4 sets of 10–12 repetitions each of a wide-grip lat pulldown and straight arm pulldown superset.
All of this has to do with Stephanie Sanzo’s exercise regimen.